Young Farmers Club
The Young Farmers club is an incredible oppurtunity for children to get hands on experience caring for a wide range of farm animals and learning to work together in a team towards a similar goal!
The children will be supervised by some of our watchful members of staff and they will assist them in doing the same tasks our team at the farm do on a daily basis.
Some of the tasks children may participate in for example are :
- Rounding up animals
- Feeding animals
- Filling animals water containers
- Cleaning animal pens
- Learning about the environment
- Understanding animal's basic needs
- Tending to the Farm's vegetable patch
For more information contact Alice or Gida via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
From the Belmont Farm Team!
Come and join us!
What you need to become a young farmer...
- Six years old or over with a keen interest in animals
- Keen to learn about our animals and farming whilst getting lots of hands on experience
- Be prepared to get muddy!
Why not SIGN UP!
By ringing 0207 318 4421 or email email@example.com with 'Young Farmers' in the subject line.
Young Farmers' Club runs from 4-5pm every Tuesday during term time and costs £6.50 per child.